MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Gainesville firefighters extinguish kitchen fire on Thanksgiving day

Apartment fire. WGFL

Gainesville Fire-Rescue put out a kitchen fire on Thanksgiving.

Firefighters responded to the two-story apartment building on 28th Terrace around 1 p.m. Lt. Adam Hinton said the occupants made it out safely as firefighters extinguished the fire about five minutes.

Hinton said it caused considerable damage to the kitchen. He said the cause appears to be a grease fire on the stove.

Trending